Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Curse

The Deluxe was flooded on Monday July 25.  The apartment upstairs had a small fire that triggered the sprinklers in the apartment  leading to a flood in the shop.  The ceiling needs to get replaced and probably some electrical.  I am going to take the following month off.  I am in limbo.  Not sure where I am going to end up.  I understand you will need to get your hair done so check out the girls and guys at Caruh in udistrict.  They are all amazing.  Corinne Knorr does my hair. 
 
I will keep you all posted.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

I should also let you know that i am going back to school full time in the fall to study nursing so my working hours were going to shrink anyway.

I love all you.  This makes me so sad.  Change is good right?

No comments:

Post a Comment